This Loctite® Flood Array (code # 1167593) consists of 144 individually reflectorized LEDs for creating a uniform curing area at 405 nm wavelength. The Flood Array produces a curing area of 100 mm x 100 mm (4 inches by 4 inches). The expected life is over 20,000 hours with proper handling.
- Optimized to emit at the specific wavelength of 405 nm.
- Optimal curing distance: 25 - 75 mm (1 - 3 inches).
- Typical irradiance: 600 mW/cm sq. at a distance of 50 mm using Radiometer Dosimeter # 1265282 as the measurement standard.
- 100 % duty cycle.
- Instant On / Off (no warm-up time required like traditional arc lamp systems)
- Stackable on 100 mm center-to-center spacing to create a limitless blanket of light.
- Energy efficient - LEDs produce little wasted energy.
- LEDs produce zero infrared emissions, reducing part heating and warping.
- Lasts up to 10 times longer than traditional arc lamps with negligible output decay during duty cycle.
- Requires LED Flood System Controller (item # 1359255) and Connecting Cable (item # 1333333) both sold separately.