Loctite Focused UV Flood Lamp (Code # 1113131)
Is designed for use in a wide range of bonding, potting, tacking, and sealing applications. Because of its size, weight, reliability and simplicity, it is well suited for bench top production operations. This hand held unit is operated by simply placing the light over the assembly to be cured and allowing exposure for the desired time.
- Contains a 4 inch, 400 watt metal halide lamp.
- See spectral distribution curve for additional details.
- Accepts an optional visible light enhanced metal halide lamp.
- Energy-saving standby position switch reduces the lamps output power by half when not in use.
- Designed to emit in the UVA and UVB regions.Hand-held, but can be mounted.
- Provides for a 4 inch x 4 inch cure area.
- High cooling efficiency.
- 1,000 hours of expected UV lamp life with proper handling and maintenance.
- Photo shows optional louvered base, item # 1153503 -highly recommended.
- Need a bench-top UV flood system with a timed shutter? Click here for the Zeta® 7411-S Flood System that offers a 8 inch x 8 inch cure are