tesa® 4661 Standard acrylic coated cloth tape
tesa 4661 is a strong acrylic coated cloth tape. It is based on a 148 mesh woven rayon fabric backing and a natural rubber adhesive.
tesa 4661 is an all-round cloth tape for a wide range of applications, often used for belting of components.
- high adhesion, even on rough surfaces
- very high tensile strength
- available in 7 colors: black, white, grey, yellow, blue, red, green
- Marking of wires and cables
- Bundling of pipes, profiles etc.
- Noise and scrub protection
- Colour coding
- Securing of sharp edges
- Sealing of cartons, tins and tubes
- Belting of components, nails, screws, bicycle, rims etc.
- Floor marking
- Floor coating