Temperature resistant acrylic coated cloth tape.
tesa 4657 is a high grade acrylic coated cloth tape. It is based on a 145 mesh woven cotton fabric and a thermosetting natural rubber adhesive.
tesa 4657 is a very resilient cloth tape often used for permanent hole covering in automotive applications and masking during industrial painting processes.
• removable without residues even after high temperature exposure
• very ageing-resistant (allowing for permanent applications)
• high resistance to paint solvents
• excellent tape for die-cuts, available as log roll with liner as tesa 4657 PV9
• also available as low unwinding version tesa 4657 PV 1
• available in 2 colors: black, grey
• Heat resistant masking during the production of vehicles and machines
• Window flange masking
• Even repeated oven drying possible
• Permanent interior and exterior hole covering
• Covering of screw tap holes and drainage boreholes
• Partial masking during treatment with impregnating agents
• Fastening of flat cables e.g. on roof linings, door panels, mirrors
• Masking during electrostatic powder coating
Click to see Technical Properties of tesa 4657.